Due to the current COVID-19 regulations East Huntingdon is not having this course. Currently we are not sure if we will reschedule this or not so stay tuned.
- East Huntingdon Sportsmen Possible on the April match date.
Both require you to bring hearing and eye protection, and about 100 rounds of ammo if you wish to participate in the stage examples.
If you want to shoot, the following equipment is recommended.
- Centerfire Handgun or Pistol Caliber Carbine – 9mm or larger.
- No –Orientation_2020 22’s, single shots, single action revolvers, or rifles (.223, etc).
- Holster – The holster must cover the trigger guard (does not apply to carbine).
- Magazines – (or moonclips/speedloaders for revolvers) as needed to shoot a 16 to 32 round course of fire.
- Magazine pouches- If you don’t have magazine pouches, your pockets will work.
- Dress appropriately – We shoot in all weather
- Competitors under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Email email@example.com To let then know you are attending the event.
East Huntingdon Sportsmen Flyer